Sunday, January 27, 2013

Blue Monday Be Gone

I'm happy to report that I completed week 10 of the Live Fit Challenge last week, which means I only have two weeks to go to finish it.  Some people have asked what I plan to do after that, and honestly, I'm not sure.   Lately, our weather has been beautiful, which makes me want to run outside more.

via
In these next two weeks, I'm going to watch my diet extra close during the week so I can finish strong! How are your workouts going?  I learned that Monday, January 21 was "Blue Monday" the day when, among other reasons, people are depressed at failing in their new years resolutions.  I say, forget that! If you fall down, just dust yourself off and get back up! My 2-year old does that 10 times a day!

I'm not sure I shared my 2013 goals here . . .


I'm doing terrible in the coffee/tea department, but all-in-all, I would say I'm making a valiant effort at the rest.  A work in progress.

Be back tomorrow with a few of my favorite HEALTHY cookbooks.  

* * * * *