Tuesday, October 23, 2012

My Live Fit (WEEK 6) Recap

Week 6 of the Live Fit Challenge was hard because I'm lifting heavier weight, and because I started a new job, so keeping up with 5 workouts a week was a challenge.  Most days I went after work, but one day, when I had after work commitments, I got my arse up at 5:30 a.m. to get that workout in.  I'm sore!  But not so sore that I can't move.  

Now that Week 6 is over, I'm halfway there. :) I'm scheduled to complete Week 12 on December 1!  I think this will keep me motivated to enjoy the holiday food and desserts, but not completely go crazy.  

I feel like my face is thinning some, which is a result I didn't anticipate.  I like seeing my cheekbones!  I'm really digging starting to be able to see more shoulder definition too.  Because I am seeing results, it's helping me stick with the clean eating.  It's really like clockwork now.  I prepare meals on Sunday night and Wednesday night for the week- some people have asked what my husband eats, and he's doing the same thing so it works for us for now.  Saturday night is eating out at a restaurant and getting to indulge.  


Week 6 is days 36-42.  I'm doing 20 minutes of cardio at the end of my workouts and incorporating abs between the last sets before cardio.  For cardio, I do the stair mill at intervals between 60-75.  

You have to go to the Live Fit website to print out the workout logs for each day. 






Below is my progress in the last month.  I can tell my arms are more toned, but it's hard to tell the progress in my legs since I'm wearing capris in the last two photos.  


Please know that I am reading EVERY comment and email, but I haven't had a chance to respond.  I plan to get back to it this weekend.  Thank you so much for reading and sharing in this journey with me. 

* * * * *