Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Perfect

*Here's a great song to add to your fitness playlist (and a reminder to lift your spirits). 

Made a wrong turn, Once or twiceDug my way out, Blood and fireBad decisions, That's alrightWelcome to my silly life
Mistreated, misplaced, misunderstoodMiss "no way, it's all good", It didn't slow me downMistaken, Always second guessingUnder estimated, Look, I'm still around
Pretty, pretty pleaseDon't you ever, ever feelLike your less than Fuckin' perfect.Pretty, pretty pleaseIf you ever, ever feelLike your nothingYou're perfect to me.
You're so mean,When you talk, About yourself, You are wrong.Change the voices, In your headMake them like you Instead.
So complicated,Look happy, You'll make it!Filled with so much hatredSuch a tired game.It's enough, I've done all I can think ofChased down all my demons, I've seen you do the same.
Oh, Pretty, pretty pleaseDon't you ever, ever feelLike your less than perfect.Pretty, pretty pleaseIf you ever, ever feelLike your nothingYou're perfect to me.
The whole world stares so I swallow the fear,The only thing I should be drinking is an ice cold beer.So cool in line and we try, try, try,But we try too hard, it's a waste of my time.Done looking for the critics, cause they're everywhereThey don't like my jeans, they don't get my hairWe change ourselves and we do it all the time
Why do we do that? Why do I do that?Why do I do that?
Yeah~, Ohh~ pretty pretty please, Ohh~
Pretty, pretty pleaseDon't you ever, ever feelLike your less than perfect.Pretty, pretty pleaseIf you ever, ever feelLike your nothingYou're perfect to me.
You're perfect, You're perfectPretty, pretty pleaseDon't you ever, ever feelLike your less than Fuckin' perfect.Pretty, pretty pleaseIf you ever, ever feelLike your nothingYou're perfect to me. 
-Pink
via