Thursday, July 19, 2012

Remnants of PJ-ism: Shea Moisture Curl & Style Milk

This is a short series on my attempt to finish a few remaining products from my 'product junkie' (PJ) days (though the below case was a slight exception).

product junkie /ˈprädəkt ˈjəNGkē/ Noun
A person with an obsessive habit of purchasing and collecting products, particularly hair products.  

Today's remaining products: Shea Moisture Organic Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Style Milk.



In short, this product does not keep my hair moisturized.  (For the FULL product review, read this post.) 

Finishing strategy: For the past month, in an effort to use up this product, I've been overlaying it with pure shea butter.  After my wash routine, I apply the Shea Moisture to wet hair and then apply shea butter on top of it.  Sometimes, if I need just a hint of moisture before wash day, I apply the Shea Moisture solo.  However, that is rare; I usually follow up with shea butter.


You can now find HHB on Facebook. Share with your friends: