Thursday, October 21, 2010

Twist Series: More to Come!

After two weeks of bunning, I'll be twisting again this weekend.  Answers to the following are on the way:

  • When you put in your shea butter mixture can you indicate how much exactly you put, because I find that when I do my hair I can't lean up on anything afterwards...lol Should it be a dime sized amount or should I not worry about the oil slick!
  • Can you show a picture to give any indication to how you part the twists?
  • When you say that you "reapply the whipped shea butter" weekly.. do you just rub the butter along the twisted hair? Or untwist, apply shea butter, and then retwist?
  • Do you have alot of shorter strands of hair that contribute to the frizzy look? I noticed that I have alot at the top and middle of my head and was wondering if that is natural or if something is wrong since to me it seems to be increasing in number!
  • Second, does having alot of single strand knots at the ends of my hair mean its definitely time for a trim?


If you have more questions, feel free to leave a comment with this post.  Until next week!