1] . (In my personal experience, they definitely do.) For clearer skin, avoid chocolate, cookies, cake, sodas, fruit juices, and other proinflammatory foods. Consume anti-inflammatory foods like salmon, whole grain, and oranges. Also, drink plenty of water.
In case you missed previous skin care topics on this blog, here is a recap:
1. Black Skin and Sunscreen
2. Hyperpigmentation in Black Skin
3. Building a Skin Care Regimen
4. Hey Med School ... Skin Care, Please?
5. Household Makeup Removers
6. Natural Skin Care ... On a Budget