Staying motivated to achieve your health and fitness goals can sometime be very hard to do!
You have to find something that will motivate you to keep pushing to achieve your goals. Whether it is a treat…a shopping spree at the mall…a trip someplace…or quotes that you look at…you should have something as motivation to get your workout done or to eat healthy that day. These kinds of visual aids have been found to be very influential for people when they are not feeling up to completing their goals. Sometimes these visual aids give you that extra push that you need to keep you dedicated and motivated to obtain your goals. Not just health and fitness goals, but they can be very influential and helpful with your personal life goals as well!
Today I would like to share some quotes that you may find useful to help YOU with your health and fitness goals. There are many different useful websites that you can use to find other helpful motivational tools. But, I found a few that I have recommended to peers and they seem to like these best.
- “So many people spend their health gaining wealth, and then have to spend their wealth to regain their health.” ~ A.J.Materi
- “If we could give every individual the right amount of nourishment and exercise, not too little and not too much, we would have found the safest way to health.” ~ Hippocrates
- “A man’s health can be judged by which he takes two at a time – pills or stairs.” ~ Joan Welsh
- “Those who think they have not time for bodily exercise will sooner or later have to find time for illness.” ~ Edward Stanley
- “As for butter versus margarine, I trust cows more than chemists.” ~ Joan Gussow
- “Our food should be our medicine and our medicine should be our food.” ~ Hippocrates
- Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live. – JimRohn
- Time and health are two precious assets that we don’t recognize and appreciate until they have been depleted. - Denis Waitley
- Money is the most envied, but the least enjoyed. Health is the most enjoyed, but the least envied. - Charles Caleb Colton
- Physical fitness can neither be achieved by wishful thinking nor outright purchase. – Joseph Pilates
- To feel “fit as a fiddle,” you must tone down your middle. – Anonymous
- Take care of your body, then the rest will automatically become stronger. – Chuang Tzu
- Movement is a medicine for creating change in a person’s physical, emotional, and mental states. – Carol Welch
I hope that you are able to find some of these helpful if not useful! Remember, half of the battle is mental! If you can stay mentally strong and dedicated, this will make achieving your goals that much easier. Dig deep and work hard this week!
Please feel free to check out my personal blog at infinitelifefitness.com